I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. ― Albert Einstein
Here is more of my Unity game development portfolio.
Unity is a versatile game engine that can be used for creating simulations, prototypes, and games. It supports both 2D and 3D elements and publishes to many popular platforms. Here are educational products to bring learning to your students.
Online courses come complete with videos, sample projects, challenging assignments, and quizzes.
- Learn More: SamuelAsherRivello.com/courses/
Live classes are customizable and interactive with lecture, sample projects, and workshops.
- Learn More: SamuelAsherRivello.com/classes/
Developer Relations Services
Demonstrate confidence and consistency in your product with high quality on-boarding and first time user experience (FTUE) design. Have your SDK/Tools be vetted and receive actionable feedback to improve the product. Custom sample projects, videos, and documentation will be delivered to attract, convert, and retain your developer-audience. This is a great fit for any Unity-related gaming product or SDK including Web3.
- Playlist: Web3 For Unity
- Playlist: Unity UI Toolkit System
- Playlist: Unity Game Dev In 3 Mins
- Playlist: Level Up Africa Unity Training
- Channel: YouTube.com/@SamuelAsherRivello
- I am creator of the “Unity With Cocktails” Official Unity Meetup for Copenhagen, Denmark
- Learn about Web3, Unity, Game Development, and more on My YouTube Channel.
- Adobe Max (Multiple Dates)
- FITC (Multiple Dates)
- FlashForward (Multiple Dates)
- Los Angeles Games Summit
Designer & Developer of Educational Software
- Jungle Rangers Game for PBSKids.org
- Interactive Timeline App for American Museum of Natural History, New York
- ‘Changing Diabetes’ Health Education App for Novo Nordisk
- Course Instructor, University of California LA, Los Angeles
- Course Instructor, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Author & Editor
- Flash/Flex Dev Magazine
- EDGE Magazine, by Adobe
- DevNet Website, by Adobe
- Computer Arts Projects (skuId=416157396) Magazine
- Developer’s Guide to PureMVC by O’Reilly Publishers
- APLA Aids Benefit Project, Los Angeles
- Kiva.org, International
- Extra-Life, Games Done Quick, Special Effect, Game Changer, International
- English Teacher, Corporacion Superarse, Colombia
- English Teacher, Yayasan Widya Guna School, Indonesia
- Event Organizer, Portuguese-English Language Exchange, Denmark
- Event Organizer, Unity Game Development with Cocktails, Denmark
- Event Organizer, Transform Life (Personal Coaching), Denmark