With any new medium, the full power is only unearthed with experimentation. – Sebastian Thrun
- Unity — C# Coding Standards – Coding standards define a programming style. A coding standard does not usually concern itself with wrong or right in a more abstract sense. It is simply a set of rules and guidelines for the formatting of source code. Updated for 2021.
- Unity — Project Structure Best Practices! – Here is a consistent structure recommended for use within the /Assets/ folder of Unity projects. Updated for 2021.
- UnityDesignPatterns – I created this Unity Design Patterns project for training purposes in 2021.
- UMVCS – Unity Model View Controller Service Architecture – A custom, standalone MVCS framework. Updated for 2021. I have since used it in the classroom to teach the principles of KISS, SOLID, and more.
- TripleMatch (Unity C#) – This is a simple, complete match-3 game. It was completed in 2015 as a solo project during an 8-hour “game jam”. Updated for Unity 2018.x.
- PyGameSystemManager (Python) – This is a manager for high-level “system” classes in your PyGame game projects. Each system is independent and may access others through a centralized locator. I created this framework, an included game, and free tutorial videos during my first week of learning Python in 2019.
- See my Github (SAR) more projects which are work-in-progress.