I live and breathe gaming!
With 18 years of experience making great games, I not only follow the latest innovations – I define them.
To educate and entertain with interactive technology (Unity & AR/VR).
- Make great content: Fun experiences with a well-defined, respectful revenue model
- Surround myself in learning: Both skilled to teach and always hungry to learn
- Collaborate with powerful people: Curious and positive team members from diverse backgrounds. Growing my communication skills is key.
- Give back: Community involvement within the industry and without helps me to stay connected. Here are some favorite video-game related charities.
Unity/C# is my preferred game development platform for AR/VR and mobile. A collaborative design process including story, characters, and game mechanics is important to me. I am passionate about creating games, game architectures, and tools to empower game-dev teams. Passions include:
- Create Virtual Reality (AR/VR) experiences for gaming, simulation, and education.
- Collaborate with dynamic, communicative, passionate people is my top priority. Create compelling, fun content is a close second.
- Lead software development with ‘Agile’ for proven success. I completed “Agile & Scrum Master Course” at Digital Onion.
- Evangelize on behalf of my teams (conferences, education, sales, support) and fuel community involvement.
A good day for me is to both focus on getting my tasks done as well help out a coworker or two to get more out of what they are working on. Teaching and learning is a welcome bonus to any project.
To satisfy technical curiosity, I explore new game engines, new Unity Asset Store packages, and 3rd party libraries. I organize and participate in GitHub projects, gam-jams, & how-to blog posts.
I am a native English speaker (American) with advanced proficiency in French, Spanish, Portuguese and with a beginner proficiency of Italian & Scandinavian languages.
Unity Certified Developer – May 2017
Landmark ILP Leader – March 2018
Partners & Clients
My teams and I have the pleasure of working directly with industry experts.