I live and breathe gaming and education!
With over 20 years of experience making great games, I not only follow the latest innovations – I define them.
- To educate and entertain with interactive technology ( Unity / Games / Crypto / VR / AR )
- To champion best practices, coding standards, and education
- Make great content: Powerful tools to empower artists and developers. Rewarding game experiences
- Surround myself in learning: Both skilled to teach and always hungry to learn
- Collaborate with impactful people: Curious and positive team members from diverse backgrounds
- Give back: Community involvement and charities inside the industry and outside helps me to stay connected
I am actively seeking remote, contract-based opportunities as a Unity Game Developer and as a Unity Game Instructor.
I am available globally for on-site visitation (Project Kick-offs / Training / Milestones).
Please contact me to discuss any remote, contract opportunities that may be a good fit.
Unity/C# is my preferred game development platform for AR/VR and mobile. A collaborative design process including story, characters, and game mechanics is important to me. I am passionate about creating games, game architectures, and tools to empower game-dev teams. Passions include:
- Create Virtual Reality (AR/VR) experiences for gaming, simulation, and education
- Collaborate with dynamic, communicative, passionate people is a top priority
- Lead software development with ‘Agile’ for proven success. I completed “Agile & Scrum Master Course” at Digital Onion
- Evangelize on behalf of my teams (conferences, education, sales, support) and fuel the community
A good day for me is to focus on getting my tasks done as well as help a coworker or two to get more out of what they are working on. Teaching and learning is a welcome bonus to any project.
To satisfy technical curiosity, I explore new game engines, new Unity Asset Store packages, and 3rd party libraries. I organize and participate in GitHub projects, game-jams, & how-to blog posts.
I am a native English speaker (American) with advanced proficiency in French, Portuguese, Spanish and a beginner proficiency in Italian & Scandinavian languages.
Earners have the skills necessary for making a game with Unity, spanning key concepts in both technical art and programming.
Intensive training in practical coaching, with skills in leadership and communication; effective and powerful with large groups of people.
Partners & Clients
My teams and I have the pleasure of working directly with industry experts.